Perla De Sosua - Economy Vacation Rental Apartments
Caribbean/Dominican Republic/Sosua Vacation Rental
2 bedroom, 1 bath vacation apartment sleeps 4
|All rates subject to change without notice. Please confirm with owner.|
1. AGREEMENT: Renault Roberto Companies' Rentavillas, the Owner, and Tenant agree as follows: Above Tenant is an adult and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults but no more than the maximum numbers of adults are allowed to stay and occupy the unit. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. Tenant shall NOT sublease the unit. No business of any kind shall be conducted in the unit. No keys will not be issued to anyone who is not an adult, nor will no keys be issues to anyone who has NOT completed and sign this Vacation Rental Agreement or its attachments.
2. PETS: No pets of any kind are permitted on the premises. Failure to comply will result in full forfeiture of the security deposit.
3. SECURITY AND OTHER DEPOSITS: $150.00 (Payable in US Dollars) damage and lost item deposit is BEFORE arrival
4. PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
$________________ RENTAL RATE PER DAY or WEEK or MONTH (Quoted price)
FOR LONG TERM RENTALS ONLY: In order to receive the 4 months plus discounted rental rate the entire rental period must be paid in full upon arrival, if not rental will be converted to the higher monthly rental rate The rental rate to be paid in the form of cash (United States Currency or Dominican currency can be used if arranged in advanced)
150.00 (Damage deposit) must be paid in US Dollars only in advance of rental
5. CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel this reservation, please call 800-844-4156 or 809-571-2876 and lastly mail notice of cancellation TO: Renault Roberto Companies, 5016 Alta Drive, Suite One, Las Vegas, Nevada 89107. NO REFUND OF DEPOSIT IF CANCELLATION IS MADE LESS THAN 46 DAYS OF ARRIVAL.
6. CHECK IN: Check in time is anytime after 12:01AM on your DATE OF ARRIVAL. EARLIER CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY WITH PRIOR APPROVAL AND STANDARD DAILY RATE HAS BEEN PAID.
7 KEYS: Keys are on site with manager. Please call 809-571-2876 or email manager with your flight arrival time
8. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:59 PM on your DATE OF DEPARTURE. Guest with pet(s) must depart by 11:00AM on DATE OF DEPARTURE. THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR LATE CHECK OUT AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. Please leave all keys, remote controls, and parking permits/passes (if issued) inside the unit. A $50 hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time. A $50 per item fee will be charged for each lost key and remote control and a $100 per parking permit/pass fee will be charged for each permit/pass not returned.
9. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The rental deposit fee you have paid will provide for four hours of normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dishes have been placed in the dishwasher and readied for washing, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $25 per hour.
10. TELEPHONES: Telephones are NOT provided, YOU MUST USE CREDIT CARDS OR CALL COLLECT WHEN MAKING LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE CALLS. Telephones may be used to make as many local calls as you wish.
11. SMOKING: This is a non-smoking unit. However smoking is permitted. An additional deduction from the deposit will be charged for cleaning in the event of smoking and any damages caused by smoking.
12. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, TVs, A/C, furnishings, and outdoor furniture. Additionally Rentavillas will provide no charge, maid services daily (Except Sundays). Maid does have keys and authority to enter the unit to service the home. WE MAY NOT HAVE ALL THE ITEMS YOU MAY BE ACCUSTOMED TO HAVING AT YOUR OWN HOME. If there is a special type of item you are accustomed to using such as a special type of cooking utensil, etc. please provide for those items by bringing them with you. THERE WILL BE EXTRA CHARGES DEDUCTED FROM YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR REPLACING ITEMS MISSING.
13. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: You must bring with you such items as bath soap, shampoo, and all personal toiletries.
14. TENANTS LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Tenant or Tenants guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Tenant agrees to reimburse Rentavillas for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
Do not throw any sanitary napkins down the toilet. Do not dispose of any harsh chemicals/detergents, or bleach in large amounts down the sink drain. Do not place any metal or aluminum foil objects in the microwave ovens. Please do not spill fats or grease down the sink drain or toilet.
15. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: A. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation. B. Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C. Causing damages to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D. Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property. Any complaints from neighbors regarding excessive noise or other nuisances that may be cause for immediate termination of the lease and forfeiture of the tenant's entire security deposit plus additional fees.
16. HOLD HARMLESS: Rentavillas and its representatives do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will Rentavillas and its representatives accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
18. PAYMENT BY CHECK: If check is returned for NSF there will be a $50 service charge. Keys will not be issued until the check has successfully cleared the bank. Checks should be made payable to Renault Roberto Companies and mailed to: Renault Roberto Companies, P.O. Box 66455, Phoenix, Arizona 85082-6455