Casa Espiritu Santo-Antigua's Central Hidden Secret w/pool (1 of 4) + Free Night
Central America/Guatemala/Antigua Guatemala Vacation Rental
4 bedroom, 4 bath vacation home sleeps 8 (2 Kings, 4 twins)
Nestled between 3 majestic volcanoes, is Antigua's hidden secret - four Spanish-style colonial townhouses based around a plant-filled central courtyard with heated pool & hot tub. Each individual, spacious & artistic 3000 ft2 home, can't help but bring you peace & positive energy.
• ONE COMPLEMENTARY NIGHT, upon booking a 5 night minimum stay, at our home on Lake Atitlan
• Centrally located just 6 blocks from the Central Park & only 2 blocks from the Central Market to buy your fresh veggies & fruits and local crafts
• Spacious 4 bedroom/ 4 bathroom home, (1 bedroom downstairs). All beds (firm mattresses) can be converted to 2 twin beds or 1 King bed
• Idyllic for either families, couples or groups, with each individual house accommodating up to 8 people.
• Fully equipped with broadband Internet, cable/satellite TV, local cel phone, safe, washing machine & dryer
• Open fireplace, wooden ceiling beams, beautiful shared courtyard and picturesque shared heated swimming pool & hot tub. We close the pool area at 9:30pm to respect the noise level for other guests
• Housekeeping service included in price (Mon-Sat) should you want it
• Delicious meals can be prepared during your stay for a slight additional cost
• Free Parking for 2 motorized vehicles (2 or 4 wheelers)
• Concierge and travel services are available to help you arrange tours, activities and transportation
• Fully equipped kitchen for those who love cooking
• Our friendly staff will welcome you with freshly made local drinks & freshly baked goodies
• Babysitting available, to free you up to sample one of the many delicious restaurants in Antigua
• A welcome book is provided with essential notes & “off the beaten path tips” on what to do around Antigua
The home & its secluded neighborhood is the perfect safe & central place for you to explore the ruins, cathedrals, museums, restaurants & shops that are dotted throughout the cobble-stoned streets of the world-famous UNESCO town of Antigua.
You will have full access to the home including the pool and hot tub - “mi casa, es tu casa”.
Our manager Flor is in Antigua & she will be happy to help you arrange dinner reservations or give you advice on favorite places to visit.
If you want to meet fellow travelers, then hang out in the courtyard/pool area, which is shared with 4 other homes.
Located in a safe, secure and quiet gated community & only 6 blocks from the Central Park & 2 blocks from the large local market to buy your fresh fruit, vegetables, flowers & local crafts.
Antigua is a friendly walkable small town; feel welcome and safe to walk during the day.
Other things to note
• We provide you with a welcome book with suggestions on what to do in Antigua including some of our inside tips! We've been involved in the travel industry for 25 years; so don't hesitate to ask us for advice!
• We have a social focus so please ask us if you'd like to get involved (even for half a day) with local non-profit project. We'd be glad to help out.
Special Features of this Vacation Rental
| Linens & Towels Provided || Handicapped Accessible || High Speed Internet |
| Credit Cards Accepted || No Pets Allowed || No Smoking Allowed |
Amenities of this Vacation Rental
Washer, Dryer, Off Street Parking, Wood Fireplace, Double Bed, Twin/Single Beds, Cable/Satellite TV, DVD, Video Library, Full Kitchen, Cooking Utensils Provided, Refrigerator, Microwave, Catering Available, Deck/Patio, Balcony, Mountain View, Telephone, WiFi (Wireless Internet), No Pets Allowed, Handicapped Accessible (may have limitations), Wheelchair Accessible (may have limitations), Kid Friend
Amenities of the Resort/Surrounding Community
Tennis, Spa, Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants, Swimming, Biking, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Fitness Center/Gym, Health/Beauty Spa, Basketball Court, Museums, Horseback Riding
Rate Information for this Vacation Rental
|The rates are for up to 6 people. Additional Guests Are an extra USD30/night.
The rates includes the housekeeper 2 hours daily Mon-Sat, electricity/water/gas
bills for short term rentals. These are not included in long term rentals
of 3 weeks or mor... (more)|
|All rates subject to change without notice. Please confirm with owner.|
3 Month Availability Snapshot for this Vacation Rental
Other Vacation Rentals Offered by the Owner
- VRC#2484: Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala - 4 bed, 3 bath home sleeps 8-10
- VRC#3267: Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala - 3 bed, 3 bath home sleeps 8
- VRC#3265: Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala - 3 bed, 3 bath home sleeps 8
- VRC#3266: Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala - 4 bed, 4 bath home sleeps 8
- VRC#3221: Lake Atitlan, Guatemala - 3 bed, 1 bath home sleeps 6
- VRC#3414: Antigua, Guatemala - 4 bed, 3 bath home sleeps 8