Along the River Cottage in Cullowhee, North Carolina ~ Near Dillsboro
USA/North Carolina/Cullowhee Vacation Rental
3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation home sleeps 6 (2 Queens, 2 Twin)
Come stay in Cullowhee North Carolina's newest vacation rental cottage. Sitting directly on the beautiful Tuckasegee River.
This is a riverfront cottage with 180ft of privately owned river frontage. Weekend, weekly or daily** vacation rental. Trout fishing, swim or tubing from your back yard on the Tuckaseegee River. A stone fire pit is located out back of the cottage for those who enjoy a roaring campfire.
Located in Cullowhee Valley at an elevation of 2400 ft, between Sylva and Cashiers. Private but close to Western Carolina University and shopping. The cottage is only 15 minutes from Dillsboro, Smoky Mountain Railroad and Lakes. It is within 30 minutes of Cherokee, Smoky Mountain National Park, The Blue Ridge Parkway and Ski Resorts.
This cottage comes packed with everything needed for a fabulously relaxing vacation. It is turn-key.
Take in a morning cup of coffee or tea while rocking on the porch overlooking the river. Free from the bustle of hurried living, you'll be able to relax among the tall trees that surround the cottage. Listen to the birds twittering in the trees next to you, settle down on the porch. Unwind and breathe in the cool mountain air.
Read a book, listen to music and relax in the upstairs loft. Sit by the calming fireplace in the cozy living room. Bring your family and enjoy all that this Smoky Mountain get-away has to offer.
As you sit on your porch you can watch people in tubes floating down the river. The sounds of the rushing waters are soothing to your ears. Walk down to your private dock where you can sit and fish in the cool waters. Daily fishing licenses can be purchased up the road. The fish are numerous from the crystal, clear waters.
Come visit this Smoky Mountain home where you can be away from it all and close to so much. Hiking, fishing, golfing, white-water rafting, tubing, skiing, antiquing, shopping, dining, and gambling at the famous Cherokee Harrah's Casino.
Special Features of this Vacation Rental
| Linens & Towels Provided || Pets Allowed || High Speed Internet |
| Credit Cards Accepted || No Smoking Allowed |
Amenities of this Vacation Rental
River Front - Hot Tub, Fire Place, Pets, Flat screen TV (s), DVD, VCR, BBQ, Fire Pit
Amenities of the Resort/Surrounding Community
Attractions within a few minutes drive: Lakes, River, Shopping, Restaurants.
• White Water Rafting & Tubing - rivers and streams of varying degrees of challenge
• Cherokee Indian Reservation and Harrah's Casino - outdoor theater, museum, trout fishing, Indian Village
• Great Smoky Mountains Railway - scenic excursions through the mountains.
• Waterfalls - numerous day trips to spectacular waterfalls, parks, and hiking trails.
• Dillsboro - over 50 shops, including working artist's studios and local crafts.
• Blue Ridge Parkway - scenic mountain highway.
• Cashiers and Highlands - unique high country towns.
• Gem Mining, Horseback Riding, Golfing, Flea Markets, picnic grounds, and skiing.
• Lake Glenville and several other lakes with boat access only minutes away.
A little further away, but worth the trip
• Biltmore Estate - built by George Vanderbilt in 1890; gardens, vineyards, and museums.
• Fontana Dam - highest dam in Eastern U.S., excellent fishing and boating.
• Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest - largest stand on virgin hardwood in the eastern U.S.
• Gatlinburg, Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, and Asheville - numerous attractions, entertainment, and shopping.
Rate Information for this Vacation Rental
|$140 - $180||$814 - $985||2 nights|
|All rates subject to change without notice. Please confirm with owner.|
3 Month Availability Snapshot for this Vacation Rental