Click here to login | Full Site?
Find | Account | List | Resources | Help
* Private HOT TUB under rope-lighted roof
* Walk or fish at the PRIVATE LAKE 200 feet away
* HORSESHOE PITS and lower deck area
* Competition quality FOOSBALL TABLE
* Electronic DARTBOARD
* Pioneer STEREO system w/ OUTDOOR SPEAKERS
* 32-inch STEREO TV in living area
* DIRECTV satellite system plus Local/Network channels
* DVD and VCR with MOVIE LIBRARY (50 DVDs/VHS)
* 2 PLAYSTATIONS with over 20 games--kids to adult
* LARGE GAME COLLECTION and activity box for kids
The deck features a lower level with a glider swing, charcoal grill and horseshoe pits. The covered upper deck offers shade, keeping rain or snow at bay while you're in the hot tub. But we don't stop there: the deck has outdoor stereo speakers and blue and white rope lights for an even more festive atmosphere. You'll love it!
Sink into the suede-feel sofa and EZ-back chair with ottoman in the living area. No hassles to enjoy the fireplace either; just flip the switch and you've got instant flames. Relax and enjoy the Pioneer stereo, read a good book, or watch a great movie from our DVD or VHS collection with dozens of choices.
Swaying Pines has 2 bedrooms and a loft for sleeping quarters. The bedrooms feature queen size log beds, while the loft has a double bed. You'll enjoy a great night's rest on these new, 'firm but plush' mattress sets. A queen size air mattress is also available. The bedrooms feature:
* Log beds and honey pine furniture
* Real quilts & 250-count Egyptian cotton blend sheets
* 25' TV with DirecTV and PlayStation/games (upper BR)
* 27' TV with DirecTV and DVD player (lower BR)
* Shelf stereo systems w/ CD player
* Large mirrored closets w/ shoe racks
* Ceiling Fans
The master bath has a white jacuzzi tub for two framed by yards of sheer fabric and a large decorator mirror. Very luxurious, very romantic. For laundry, there's a full size washer/dryer unit in the utility closet. And if you have little ones, we provide a Pack'n'Play play-yard, high chair and booster seat to make life a little easier.
The well-appointed kitchen is perfect for making special meals on those nights when you're staying in. Open the cupboards and you'll find quality dishes, utensils, stainless steel cookware, Pyrex and French white ovenware...plus wine glasses, champagne flutes, even a silver champagne bucket for special occasions.
We want to give you the best value for your vacation dollar--a little luxury and a lot of fun. Click the COMMENTS link below to read comments from our past guests to see why Swaying Pines books up so fast. PS--If Swaying Pines is booked, please check our other cabin GrandView...VR Connection listing #360. Thank you!
Fireplace, Central Air, (3)TVs with DirecTV, (2)DVD/CD Players, VCR, Movie Library, (3)PlayStations, (3)stereos, Electronic Darts, Foosball Table, Phone, Microwave, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Linens, Washer/Dryer, Jacuzzi, Hot Tub, Deck Furniture/Glider, Outdoor stereo speakers, Charcoal Grill, Horseshoes
The lake (200 ft away) is private and peaceful. You may fish in the lake--catch and release only, no license needed--or feed the ducks. The National Park entrance is less than 5 minutes away. Both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge have abundant shopping, restaurants and local attractions, only a few minutes away.
From $135 per night available nightly, weekly
(full rate table)
3 Month Availability Snapshot
Other Vacation Rentals Offered by the Owner